Coupa Supplier Portal
As part of Quilter’s supplier enablement and onboarding process, we will need to set you up as a supplier in Coupa, our online spend management platform.
The Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) is a free tool for suppliers and allows you to do the following:
- View all purchase orders in one place
- Submit invoices directly
- Track progress on your invoices
- Create an invoice from a Purchase Order and submit via CSP
- Update your contact information
To help you register and use the CSP, we recommend you take a quick look at our reference guide 'Getting Started with CSP'. This includes top tips on how to use the system.
How to register
You can register for the Coupa Supplier Portal in three easy ways:
1. From a Purchase Order: Click the link button found on your purchase order email to login/register for the CSP. Complete the registration. Your account will be automatically linked to Quilter.
2. By invitation: You will receive an email inviting to register for the CSP. Follow the links to register your account. You will be automatically linked to Quilter.
If you have been expecting an invite but have not yet received this, we may need to update our contact records for you and resend you the invitation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the contact email address this should have been sent to. Alternatively, you can use method 1 or 3 to register for CSP.
3. Self-Registration: Go to https://supplier.coupahost.com and complete the registration process. Your account will not be linked automatically to Quilter. You will need to speak to your Quilter contact to ask for this to happen.