Who we are and what we do
Quilter is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management. In total we manage around £101.9bn on behalf of our customers.
Our approach to responsible business has been informed and shaped by the environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues that matter most to our stakeholders, combined with our own assessment of what has the greatest impact on our business and our ability to create long-term financial and non-financial value.
We have c1500 suppliers in our supply chain to help us source the goods and services we need to operate efficiently.
Procurement and supplier management
The Quilter procurement and supplier management purpose
Our suppliers are the experts in what they do and so our purpose is to work in collaboration with our suppliers, ensuring we have an effective supplier management framework in place. This gives both parties a regular opportunity to share information and have key discussions about performance, quality, risk, commercials and innovation.
- Procurement purpose – we strive for value whilst ensuring:
- all goods or services are fit for purpose for the needs of our internal and external customers
- our high-quality standards are continuously met
- Supplier management purpose – we ensure robust and effective supplier management governance processes are in place alongside due diligence checks to ensure our customers remain protected and to safeguard Quilter’s reputation
Our teams understand Quilter’s strategic objectives and priorities and our key procurement drivers are to work with our suppliers to achieve them. Our teams are:
- IT procurement team – buying software and technology
- Business services team – buying marketing, consultancy and professional services, HR, property
- Market data team – buying market data
- Front office team – buying customer facing services which best serve our customers to easily do business with us
- Supplier management office – Onboarding, oversight and assurance teams – providing onboarding, due diligence and assurance activities across the supply chain